Forums » Chemicals

Canabis infused Coconut oil

• 5 posts
    January 6, 2016 4:28 AM CET

Anybody tried canabis infused coconut oil or lube for fisting? 

• 6 posts
    January 6, 2016 11:22 PM CET

Interesting, is the product available in sexshops or elsewhere. I have used lube with benzocaine, but it was not useful. To get high when fisting, I used poppers, drink cocktail Jagermeïster with Red Bull. It does help.

• 2 posts
    January 7, 2016 2:34 AM CET

A partner last week told me he infused weed into his crisco, but couldn't tell me why, what he expected to happen, or where he had heard about this. Is this an effective way to relax and get high? For the record he didn't get any high from it, at least not noticeably.... 

• 6 posts
    January 7, 2016 6:44 PM CET

I don't know how he did that, infusing weed into his crisco. That is of none effect, as far as I know. (I had many years someone visiting me smoking weeds, so I know a lot about it.. ) Better to make a joint of his weed. How can weed work in his ass while being fisted. Smoking a joint, sniffing amylnitrite is the best. I've done all these things. Fisting is great.

• 5 posts
    January 8, 2016 1:12 AM CET

Any drug introduced rectally should have a quicker and deeper effect because it goes directly into the blood stream and to the liver. It's called booty bumping when you use Ice or Pseudophedrine. Def should give you a horny and relxed hole

• 5 posts
    January 8, 2016 1:18 AM CET

Here's a review of what Canabis lube does for women, so I expect it could have some positive effects for fisting

http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-07-31/i-tried-it-8-things-to-know-about-getting-your-vagina-high-with-forias-cannabis-lube/

• 6 posts
    January 8, 2016 11:55 AM CET

Thanks. I will read the review. Hereby a webcam session in living room some time ago. Also in self-fucking with dildo's.

• 2 posts
    January 10, 2016 6:11 PM CET

Thanks for enlightening me! So much to learn....

• 9 posts
    January 12, 2016 8:02 AM CET

Hi Guys, I have used Damiana with dope (smoked) for many years & guess what.. it's legal. NOT THE DOPE. the Damiana.

It can also be drunk as a tea. It is an aphrodesiac & I believe used by some native populations in the world. It extends the felling of the dope &makes it burn better, especially as I cannot use tobacco.

In Australia we can buy it at The Happy High Herbs Shops.

Hogmaster

• 6 posts
    January 15, 2016 10:34 PM CET

Someone did write to me: PRICANCUB. I c annot find the friend, therefor my message back here.

Thank you for having appreciated the pic above. I am many years in the fisting, almost ever since the time ROB was alive in Amsterdam, when I bought for the first time a leather uniform. When I introduced myself in his shop, the first question was:"Have you money with you?" This is how I started in the world I am in. Playing with dildo's at home to keep my asshole in shape for real fisting with tops..

I must say, I don't know my way on this site. I am new. Just be patient with me.

• 5 posts
    March 20, 2016 6:17 PM CET

Just funnel a heap of cocaine in, lay back and let the good time roll. however your anus is about 125% more absorbant than you nose or mouth. It will numb w/e it is absorbed into so i dont know how much sexual pleasure you would get from it.