Forums » Chemicals

• 10 posts
    November 6, 2014 7:38 PM CET

Why do people use substances consistently?  I mean, SOMETIMES, they may have a PLACE, butt NOT with 'regular use'.  Hm.  I would put 'poppers' & 'herb' as an exception there, butt even them.  Moments of clear-headed-ness are important when taking an arm!

• 1 posts
    November 10, 2014 12:16 AM CET

I think people use substances to be able to enjoy a fist a little better.  taking a fist can take some work for most people.  "taking the edge off" can make that a little easier.  for me it is a little weed, maybe a beer.  that is  enough for me.  poppers don't do anything at all in terms of making it easier or better, but to each his own.  when I think of "chems" i think of meth. that is a whole different thing.  I find it dangerous and in fact I had to get away from the whole scene because of it.  today I stay away from meth but do like weed as I described. 

I would welcome fisters who can play without meth, but who may like to loosen up a bit with other less intense substances. 

• 10 posts
    November 11, 2014 12:29 AM CET

Eh.  Their own fault, I suppose.  Just do not have the cops cum to interrupt our play session.

• 3 posts
    December 15, 2014 2:20 AM CET

I enjoy fisting on mdma. Being fisted while high seems to bring me to another level and the orgasms are just out of this world.

• 10 posts
    December 15, 2014 3:14 AM CET

Heh.  Orgasms, the repeating ones, are out of this world ANYWAY!  Sure.  These things may have a place, butt if you can remember when the last time you did them was, with relative precision, it is too soon to do them again.  I would probably like it as well.  I know I did different things, at different times through my life, But a dain bramadging car crASSh somewhat.. removed my memories of the pASSt.  Because I cannot really remember ithngs well, it is too soo to try playing with them again, anyway.

• Ulf
    • 4 posts
    February 25, 2015 9:20 PM CET

I must confess that slamming helps my gut with its narrow rings better be able to control. now it's thanks to slam through all rings through almost to stop. a very incomparable feeling. I did not think so to make a 50 years old still an outrageous discovery. now I miss nothing, except hands and arms in me ....

• 10 posts
    February 25, 2015 9:49 PM CET

It is still somewhat... scary.

• Ulf
    • 4 posts
    February 25, 2015 9:56 PM CET

...maybe. but i'm very happy - i have found the missing feeling, i have sought my hole life for......

• 10 posts
    February 25, 2015 9:59 PM CET

Maybe that would help me take a shoulder?  ;-)

• Ulf
    • 4 posts
    February 25, 2015 10:02 PM CET

its not the shoulder, it's the fantadstic feeling of a total arm in me. it's a sort of intimacy that is very rare.

• 10 posts
    February 26, 2015 5:26 AM CET

A poor joke on my part.  I want MORE ARM!

• Ulf
    • 4 posts
    February 26, 2015 11:14 AM CET

o.k.- sweet satyr.......

• 1 posts
    April 6, 2015 7:29 PM CEST
    Well I have never tried anything other than poppers. I would consider trying something else that would help me take a fist deeper and to the elbow or further. I am not a tall guy so I seem to scare most tops. Some think they are hurting me but I'm not a delicate flower. Guess I need a more aggressive top
  • fly
    • 5 posts
    January 3, 2016 2:11 AM CET

It seems with Meth, that the people doing it are enjoying the drug more than the sex. As though they are having sex in order to do Meth. I have not tried it more than a brief minor puff, so perhaps I am without the proper knowledge to comment. But, I think it is better for me to leave this one to others to explore. Life is hard enough without having a monkey on my back too. 

Poppers, weed, wine or beer and it is a great time. And on my own with toys...just a bit of poppers. 

• 5 posts
    March 21, 2016 10:56 PM CET

I dont give a fuck what it is, where it came from either, I just like getting fucked up

• 4 posts
    September 22, 2018 9:32 AM CEST

I think it is a mistake to conflate the word 'chems' with meth/tina. There are plenty of us who take a little something to, as someone posts above, take the edge off and be able to play for much longer.  But not all of us take meth - very few in fact, in my experience. For me and all my play buddies, meth is just a line we have never crossed and never will. There are other and better chems out there for fisting. And, moderation is the key. The golden rule with chems is that you don't need to get as high as a kite; in fact, it's quite the opposite - the smaller the amount, the better the session you'll have.
    I'm a no-judgement zone when it comes to any and all sorts of practices around ff and arse play, including chems. But it can be annoying when guys who aren't familiar with their use and how men actually use them to enhance their ff sessions immediately assume that anyone who has "chem friendly" or HNH or PNP on their profile is a crazy lowlife meth addict. Because this is just not the case.

• April 18, 2019 9:52 AM CEST

Well, using drugs sets a problem, that one to have to choose between events that do not last (ie. a fist session, even a long one) and events that do last for ever as a stroke, myocardial infarction, or even death … Once sitting in a wheeling chair or laying in a coffin, it is no more time to wonder wether taking drugs to reach a huge orgasm or get a whole arm was worthwhile. Those questions are to be answered before taking risks … On the other hand I do not enjoy to fist someone who is selfish flying far away into his own universe and who is no more interacting with me … Drugs are for me just artificial paradises, mirages, traps, and above all dehumanizing ways.

• September 21, 2021 11:32 AM CEST

the use of illicit recreational drugs sets a serious problem of civic responsability : this use creates a commercial demand and this demand sustains the mafias and cartels responsible for abuses, killings, torture, trafficking of organs, trafficking of human beings, networks of prostitution, pedophilia etc ... Those who buy these drugs are complicit in fact and their responsibility is committed in mafia crimes ...