Forums » Other Kinks & Fetishes

Foot Fuck

• 1 posts
    March 13, 2015 7:46 AM CET

Any guys into foot fuck? I love it. I was introduced to it as a bottom by a friend when I was in Hong Kong a few years ago. I have developed to the point where I can sometimes take double (2 feet) and/or a very large size. I only met one Japanese into it, but lost track after the big earthquake and tsunami just 3 years ago. We would do 69 with both of us foot fucking each other at the same time. I hope some day to see him again. I do have guys willing to try and many guys who have tried fist and foot prefer to foot rather than fist. Any others have any experiences?

• 4 posts
    March 30, 2015 2:21 AM CEST

I was introduced to foot fucking by a guy at a little party.  We weren't really into each other but then he started playing with my ass with his foot and then I almost went crazy trying to ride that Fat size 9!

• 10 posts
    March 30, 2015 2:28 AM CEST

I SPECULATE a size 8.5 or 9 US will FFit.  While the notion is nice, hands are MUCH easier to pose & control.  I would like to get a complete FFoot though!

• 4 posts
    March 30, 2015 2:37 AM CEST

I agree the hand is better 100% more than the foot, but it was an interesting passing of time for what it was.   However, I have had fantasies of 69foot fucking someone!

• 1 posts
    July 13, 2015 1:06 AM CEST

I've had some wonderful experiences being foot fucked.  For the top, it's much more comfortable for him if he rests the heel of his foot on the floor while I squat down on it.   I like to face him with my legs open so he can see the progress we're making.  It is indeed a joint effort.  The most comfortable position for me is putting leg stirrups from a sling under each arm while the stirrups are still attached to chain.  I can pivot back and forth and not have all my weight on my theighs.  Used to play with this guy and we had this uncanny way of communicating how he wanted me to be positioned, and vice versa with very few exchanging of words.  It was MAGIC!!

• 2 posts
    July 15, 2015 12:57 PM CEST
    One of my fantasies is to have a guy wearing black rubber socks start working his foot into my ass. Seen it on a video and was a massive turn on.
    • 2 posts
    March 28, 2016 7:19 AM CEST
    Foot fucking is hot, especially if you can get the whole foot inside, I have seen it done, I also have a video of a guy taking someone's foot, really almost to the knee, it looks so fucking hot as he is fucked by the guys foot and calf ...if I am aloud to I will post it on here
  • December 5, 2016 4:50 AM CET

my partner and i love foot fucking. we both love feet and love the feel of our feet inside our holes. my partner is a fisting top while i am the bottom. however, when it comes to foot fucking, we each get fuck each other with our feet. We have not pushed it to the point where we are taking more than one foot at a time (though he has gotten both of his inside me at least past the toes, we just enjoy the way it feels and the connection that it creates for us.