Forums » Stories

Blink hunks dildo game

• 2 posts
    January 6, 2019 3:45 PM CET
    This is a fantasy of mine.

It was a late Friday evening. I saw this guy across the bar. He was gorgeous. He looked as though he was in his early 50's, about 6' 5" tall, muscled, short blond hair, wearing a leather harness, chaps and what looked like a skimpy thong or jock showing off his massive bulge. I couldn't take my eyes of his bulge. I think he noticed me as I wasn't exactly subtle. I could feel my cock growing in my tiny Joe Snyder thong with my cock head almost coming out of my thong. I decided to go to the bar to get a beer to cool off. While waiting to be served I felt a guy close behind me. I was unable to move. I felt a think manly thumb slide between my arse cheeks and start rubbing against the narrow thong strap that was cutting into my hole. I looked around and saw it was the blond hunk from earlier on. He located my hole through the fabric of the thong strap and pushed the strap to one side and thrust his fingers up my arse. I pushed back on his fingers. I could feel his massive bulge pressing against my arse cheeks. Precum was soaking the fabric of my thong. I wanted him to pummel my arse with his cock there and then. He whispered in my ear saying that I had a great taste in underwear. He guided my hand to between his cheeks and I felt a thong strap up his crack. I moved my fingers along the fabric of the strap and could feel what to me felt like inflamed lips, all puffy. "Yeah I love playing with huge dildos". "You too can get pussy lips like mine if you work on your hole." "Have you used any toys?" he asked. "Only small dildos and that was years ago", I replied. "Well let's go downstairs and have some fun" "By the way I'm Steve and you are?" "I'm Nick", I replied. Steve led me along the dark corridor to a room at the end. "I'm friends with the owner and he let's me use this playroom when I want". He unlocked the door to the playroom. Steve turned on the lights. In the centre of the room was what looked like a sling and to the side was a large table with a rubber sheet covering it. And along the walls were all sorts of whips, paddles, masks, restraints. "You into games?" Steve said, as he undid his leather chaps. Oh my fucking God!, this guy was even more sexier just in his thong and boots. I so wanted his cock up my arse. But Steve had other plans. "Oh I don't mind", I answered. "Well I've got one I love and you might too", he said. I saw him bending over to what looked like a large box. I caught a glimpse of his thin thong strap as he bent over and noticed briefly his arse hole gape open. Fucking hell that was so horny. He turned around with an armful of different sized dildos. "Now get those chaps off and get on that table", he instructed. "Yeah now spread those legs and pull those arse cheeks really wide apart, I want to see that thong strap against your hole". I knelt forward with my legs apart, pulling on my arse cheeks as much as I could. "Oh I nearly forgot my mobile", Steve said. "I need to take some before and after pics of that hole of yours". Yeah pull that strap to one side and show me your hole. I did as I was instructed with a raging cock sticking out of my thong. "Nice and tight", Steve said. "We'll have to do something about that". With that he produced a dildo about 7 inches long and a couple of inches wide and my lubed it up. I pulled my knees up giving him access to my hole as he worked the dildo in and out of my hole. After about 5 minutes my arse was hungry for something bigger. Steve pounded my arse with a another 3 different sized dildos each bigger than the previous one. Making sure to take before and after photos of my thonged and unthonged hole. "Right", he said sporting a massive semi hard on in his thong, "now I think it's time for one of my favourites". As he bent over, I couldn't believe it, he pulled his thong strap to one side, shouting to me, "I really like the girth on this it really stretches my hole and opens me up". With that he pulled his arse cheeks as wide as he could and I got an eye full of his gaping hole surrounded by the plump arse lips all red and puffy.
    He got the 5th dildo out of his toy box. It easily must have been about ten inches long and 13 inches thick. He slapped it onto the rubber sheet on the table and I immediately knew what was expected of me again. He lubed up my arse. "Now let's really open up that hole with this fuck off dildo". I spread my arse cheeks apart and lowered myself onto the dildo pushing my fingers up on either side to stretch my hole. Steve was stroking his massive 11 inch cock, still with his sexy thong on. "Here, let's help you out", he said as he shuffled over and placed his hands under the front of me and pushed his fingers up inside of me on either side of the dildo. "There", he said as he stretched my hole at the front and I at the back. "Only a few more inches to go". Steve pulled his fingers out and bended over to the toy box. He produced an identical dildo to mine. "Now I'll show you how a pro does it". He knelt in front of me. His gorgeous blond muscular arse sporting the skimpy leather thong. He slide the thong strap to one side exposing his gaping hole with his red puffy arse lips, fine blond hairs glistening in the light. He hardly used any lube as he straddled the dildo taking it all in one go right down to the base. All 10 inches in length and 13 inches girth stretching his hole. Seeing this spurred me on even more to take those last few inches up my arse. So I grabbed some more lube and rubbed it around the last few inches of the dildo and around my arse lips and squeezed my fingers up into my hole again to stretch it out for the remaining inches. Finally my hole gave way and I finally took the last few inches of the dildo . Precum was leaking out my cock watching Steve riding the huge dildo. He took the whole dildo out and slide the thong strap back. He pulled his arse cheeks apart showing the thong strap cutting into his raw inflamed arse lips. This got me so fucking horny. "See perseverance pays off", he said. "Turn around", he said, "let me see that hole of yours swallow it". I slide down feeling so full inside. "Ah fuck, that's so horny", he said. "I gotta do the same". Steve started riding the replica dildo again. "Yeah now I want you take the whole fucking length 20 times". Sweat was pouring off me and my arse lips were starting to get sore but I was determined to show my blond muscle hunk I wasn't a lightweight. When he counted 20 he said "now get on your back and show me your hole with that sexy thong strap down the middle". "Fucking lovely", he said. "Look at that gaping hole, it's nearly as big as mine". "And to think how tight your boy pussy was when you got here and now look at your wrecked man cunt". "You've still a way to go till you get one as wide as mine". And with that he turned around and pulled his lovely muscly blond arse cheeks apart as he straddled his new arse destroying dildo.