Forums » General Forum

What turns you "really" on ?

• 36 posts
    August 12, 2019 8:57 AM CEST

We all have our DREAM MAN.....but then we have that special one that you would let your guard down for to satisfy that animal in you. Who is he ? What does he look like ? Inquiring minds want to know.

• 11 posts
    August 12, 2019 9:43 PM CEST

wich  a big bear take me and open me up with his both hand..and no mercy..drug me with poppers

• 8 posts
    August 20, 2019 9:00 AM CEST
    Many fantasy men - Love them in so many shapes, sizes, ages etc. Most fond of men that are hairy, masculine, some mass and “wisdom” - My Husbear falls into that category (not to sound sappy). Extremely thrilled that he was finally able to get his paw inside my ass and we could experience the amazing connection that is Fist Fucking. Had been waiting to feel his hand in me for years and it was heaven!
  • September 7, 2021 7:21 PM CEST

my dream man would be a hairy, cum and piss fiend who has fur on his wrist and wants to be mutually rimmed, fisted and ballfucked. piercings a plus. jockstrap, cock ring and poppers a definite.

sounders with long, loose foreskin and huge low hangers would naturally be first on the fist list.

i like seeing the fur on the wrist showing the depth marks.

size and shape are not that important to me.

• 36 posts
    October 3, 2021 10:23 AM CEST

I like a tall strong man, thick neck, square jaw. Throw in dimples (woof)....massive hands and over muscular forearms for fisting. BULL BALLS and a cock to match.  Thick hairy chest with 3 inch nipples sticking through....top it off with a deep gravelly voice.A man who doesn't ask, but takes and uses what he wants.

• 36 posts
    October 3, 2021 10:23 AM CEST

I like a tall strong man, thick neck, square jaw. Throw in dimples (woof)....massive hands and over muscular forearms for fisting. BULL BALLS and a cock to match.  Thick hairy chest with 3 inch nipples sticking through....top it off with a deep gravelly voice.A man who doesn't ask, but takes and uses what he wants.

• October 23, 2021 3:17 PM CEST
    Damien said:

fuck yes. he can chariot us both, switching arms. then, a triangle chain.

• 36 posts
    November 16, 2021 8:59 AM CET

"WE" would be easy pry for him.....aren't WE lucky !!  tongue-out