Forums » Dating

Tired of the flakes

• 1 posts
    March 31, 2020 5:39 AM CEST

So I chatted with a guy in Phoenix on Asspig. Traded cellphones and chatted on. He was going to take a week off starting Wednesday, and we agreed that we would hook up on Friday afternoon at his place, as he lives alone and I have a not lifestyle friendly roommate (who turns out to be my stepson, so that explains why I never play at my place).

I took Friday off, which consumed 4 hours of PTO. I started prepping on Thursday. Cleaned up thoroughly in the evening. Worked in the morning (I work from home, but I do that all the time, BTW), then logged out at noon, did more cleaning. I also like to be smooth, so I shaved pretty well, as I like the sensation of getting lubed up before hands and large toys are shoved in.

I had texted the other guy in the morning, then once I was cleaned up and ready to go. Text a couple more time, every 30 minutes, still no answer.

Jumped on Asspig, sent a message, no answer until the evening when he came up with some story about his cellphone not working, whatever, he could have jumped on Asspig.

Anyway, it's obvious the guy either chickened or bailed out for any reason, including being high as a kite or having played too hard the night before.

I would have understood any of this and, had he told me of this in the morning, I would not have wasted time cleaning, or using 4 hours PTO, or I would have found someone else.

Seriously, what's the deal with these flakes? What I don't understand is that the guy has quite a few positive reviews, as do I.

If you live in Phoenix or nearby, please contact me. I am versatile, I top pretty well and I am a size king (2 hands, XXL toys).

Please STOP FLAKING, guys.

This post was edited by AzFrNick at March 31, 2020 5:41 AM CEST